What You Need to Know
We always strive to be sure our residents have all info and are fully informed about every aspect of our Lyndhurst, NJ apartment community. Please review our leasing information on move in fees, pet rent, utilities, and parking to help with any questions you might have. If you do have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Application & Move In Fees
- Application fee per adult – $85, non-refundable
- Application fee per corporate lease – $100, non-refundable
- Security Deposit $750* (with approved credit). Refundable at end of lease term or if application is denied.
*Please note that a total of one month’s security deposit may be required upon review of your application.
- Amenity fee – $525* based on a 12 month lease
*Prorated for short term
Check out our great amenities and contact a leasing agent at Leasing@stationatlyndhurst.com to schedule a tour!
- Dogs and cats allowed (breed and weight restrictions may apply; please call for more details)
- Pet fee – $500 per pet (non-refundable)
- Pet rent – $60/month/pet
- 2 pet maximum; 50 pound weight limit for each pet
Residents are responsible for paying:
- Electric and water/sewer (both metered to each individual apartment)
- Trash – $25/month
- Residents are required to purchase Renters Insurance: $100,000 minimum liability policy
- Cable, internet, and telephone service provider – Verizon