What You Need to Know
We always strive to be sure our residents are fully informed about all aspects of our community. Please review our leasing information below to help with any questions you might have.
Move In Fees
- Application fee per adult – $85, non-refundable
- Application fee per corporate lease – $100, non-refundable
- Security Deposit $750* (with approved credit). Refundable at end of lease term or if application is denied.
*Please note that a total of one month’s security deposit may be required upon review of your application.
- Amenity fee – $525* based on a 12 month lease
*Prorated for short term
- Dogs and cats allowed (breed and weight restrictions may apply; please call for more details)
- Pet fee – $500 per pet (non-refundable)
- Pet rent – $50/month/pet
- 2 pet maximum; 50 pound weight limit for each pet
Residents are responsible for paying:
- Electric and water/sewer (both metered to each individual apartment)
- Trash – $20/month
- Residents are required to purchase Renters Insurance: $100,000 minimum liability policy
- Cable, internet, and telephone service provider – Verizon