The Station at Lyndhurst Leasing Information
What You Need to Know
About Renting in Lyndhurst
At the Station at Lyndhurst, we always strive for our residents to be fully informed about every aspect of our Lyndhurst, NJ apartment community. Please review our leasing information on move-in fees, pet rent, utilities, and parking. Get answers to frequently asked questions. Schedule a tour when you contact our leasing team and lease your beautiful new apartment home in Lyndhurst today.
Application & Move-In Fees
- Application fee per adult – $85 non-refundable
- Application fee per corporate lease – $100, non-refundable
- Security Deposit $750* (with approved credit). Refundable at end of lease term or if application is denied.
*Please note that a total of one month’s security deposit may be required upon review of your application.
- Amenity fee – $35 per month
*Prorated for short term
- Dogs and cats allowed (breed and weight restrictions may apply; please call for more details)
- Pet fee – $500 per pet (non-refundable)
- Pet rent – $60/month/pet
- 2 pet maximum; 50-pound weight limit for each pet
Residents are responsible for paying:
- Electric and water/sewer (both metered to each individual apartment)
- Trash – $25/month
- Residents are required to purchase Renters Insurance: $100,000 minimum liability policy
- Cable, internet, and telephone service provider – Verizon