Now that we’ve put 2020 behind us, employers are developing long-term strategies for a post-pandemic workplace—and, for many, that includes a fully remote workforce, or a hybrid set-up. That shift has prompted employees to consider apartment office ideas that will make the transition to working from home a seamless one. Living and working in the same space can be a challenge but, with the amenities at The Station at Lyndhurst, you can integrate work and life in a way that promotes productivity and also encourages rest and relaxation when you need it.
5 Apartment Amenities That Enhance Your Remote Office
- Spacious apartments: Anyone who’s worked from home knows the value of having your space. Especially with roommates, partners and pets sharing your home office, having enough room to have your own office space where you can concentrate can be vital to productivity. At The Station at Lyndhurst, residents can spread out across our spacious 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments, which offer plenty of space for both working and living.
- Open-concept floor plans: While private space is essential for at-home workers, staying connected is also important. At The Station at Lyndhurst, residents can seamlessly integrate work and life with our open-concept floor plans, which make the home feel expansive and interconnected.
- Community courtyard: No matter how inventive you get with your apartment office ideas, staying logged in all day at home can be challenging, which is why remote workers should have access to outdoor spaces to recharge. The Station at Lyndhurst offers two outdoor community courtyards that are perfect for a work break, or even if you want to bring along the laptop for a change of scenery.
- Private outdoor spaces: If you really want to define your home office space, opt for a home with private outdoor areas. Select units at The Station at Lyndhurst offer private balconies or courtyards, so residents can make fresh air a natural part of their daily routines.
- Fitness center: Stretching your legs during the day can provide the boost you need and, with an on-site fitness center, you can sneak in a quick, rejuvenating workout during a break or your lunch hour. The Station at Lyndhurst’s studio-like fitness center with a cardio theater helps at-home workers stay balanced, energized, and focused.
Contact our leasing office today to schedule a tour at The Station at Lyndhurst apartments today.